The Legacymakers Podcast is an ongoing conversation around what goes in to intentionally creating positive generational change through our own families. Our hosts share and discuss the learnings the’ve gleaned from their lives, education, mentors, and families on the road to becoming Legacymakers and invite you to join them. We are a 501c3 Non-Profit based out of Costa Mesa, CA and our mission is to Educate and Train Families to Create Positive Multi-Generational Impact. Become a Legacymaker at www.chooseourlegacy.com
RSS FEED LATEST EPISODES
Legacymakers Ep. 8: What is the IDEAL role of technology in the home? – Legacymakers
- Legacymakers Ep. 8: What is the IDEAL role of technology in the home?
- Legacymakers Ep. 7: How do you know if your kids will turn out okay?
- Legacymakers Ep. 6: Can blended families still build a legacy?
- Legacymakers Ep. 5: How do you keep your marriage in check when everything is hitting the fan
- Legacymakers Ep. 4: Let's get real – catch a glimpse of some of our struggles
- Legacymakers Ep. 3: How to get your kids to "Buy-In" to your family
- Legacymakers Ep. 2: How our family of origins affect our future
- The Legacymakers Podcast
- Legacymakers Ep. 1: Create Generational Change