The Legacymakers Podcast is an ongoing conversation around what goes in to intentionally creating positive generational change through our own families. Our hosts share and discuss the learnings the’ve gleaned from their lives, education, mentors, and families on the road to becoming Legacymakers and invite you to join them. We are a 501c3 Non-Profit based out of Costa Mesa, CA and our mission is to Educate and Train Families to Create Positive Multi-Generational Impact. Become a Legacymaker at www.chooseourlegacy.com
RSS FEED LATEST EPISODES
Legacymakers Ep 22: How to Run Your Family Like an NFL Football Team w/ Drue Tranquill – Legacymakers
- Legacymakers Ep 22: How to Run Your Family Like an NFL Football Team w/ Drue Tranquill
- Legacymakers: The Integrated Dad EP-04
- Legacymakers: The Integrated Dad EP-03
- Legacymakers: The Integrated Dad EP-02
- Legacymakers: The Integrated Dad EP-01
- Legacymakers Ep. 17: Making time for the best times, when time is not on our side.
- Legacymakers Ep. 16: 5 Key Ingredients for a Legacy Making Marriage
- Legacymakers Ep. 15: How do you honor a legacy that isn't honorable?
- Legacymakers Ep. 14: What are the building blocks of a family legacy?
- Legacymakers Ep. 13: WIVE'S TAKEOVER EDITION – What is the Mission of Motherhood?