The Legacymakers Podcast is an ongoing conversation around what goes in to intentionally creating positive generational change through our own families. Our hosts share and discuss the learnings the’ve gleaned from their lives, education, mentors, and families on the road to becoming Legacymakers and invite you to join them. We are a 501c3 Non-Profit based out of Costa Mesa, CA and our mission is to Educate and Train Families to Create Positive Multi-Generational Impact. Become a Legacymaker at www.chooseourlegacy.com
RSS FEED LATEST EPISODES
Legacymakers Ep. 24: Helping your kids cultivate a relationship with the Holy Spirit – Legacymakers
In this insightful and practical episode, we invite Pastor Jesse Skinner, from PresenceOC Church to share with us the importance of why our kids need to have a deep and personal relationship with Jesus and some practical ways we can help them do that as they grow. Make sure to listen in close because this is an important issue for our families to grow in! If this is an encouraging episode, make sure to rate and review as well as subscribe! Thanks for tuning in to the Legacymakers Podcast!
- Legacymakers Ep. 24: Helping your kids cultivate a relationship with the Holy Spirit
- Legacymakers Ep. 23: Family Legacy Starts with YOU. featuring special guest Robert Kalatschan
- Legacymakers Ep 22: How to Run Your Family Like an NFL Football Team w/ Drue Tranquill
- Legacymakers: The Integrated Dad EP-04
- Legacymakers: The Integrated Dad EP-03
- Legacymakers: The Integrated Dad EP-02
- Legacymakers: The Integrated Dad EP-01
- Legacymakers Ep. 17: Making time for the best times, when time is not on our side.
- Legacymakers Ep. 16: 5 Key Ingredients for a Legacy Making Marriage
- Legacymakers Ep. 15: How do you honor a legacy that isn't honorable?