In October of 2015, Mike Erre launched the VOX Podcast upon a season of struggling with the church’s efforts to represent who Jesus is, what he’s done, and what he is doing on this earth today. Committed to Talk About Anything, Mike quickly engaged into many of culture’s most challenging conversations around the LGBTQ community, American politics, church politics, and Christian culture’s catastrophe of marginalizing the very people that Jesus himself would associate with.
RSS FEED LATEST EPISODES
286 – The Road Less Traveled – VOX Podcast with Mike Erre
- 286 – The Road Less Traveled
- 285 – How (Not) To Read Your Bible – with Dan Kimball
- 284 – After Doubt – with A.J. Swoboda
- 283 – What's Love Got To Do With It?
- 282 – Pearls, Pigs & Pushing Good Things on Others
- 281 – The Judgment of Judgment
- 280 – What We Can Learn From Flowers & Fields
- 279 – When Unity Isn't Enough – with Dr. Timothy Gombis
- 278 – Where Do We Go From Here?
- So… About That Riot